It’s not mimetic and lazy blogging. It’s feminism. Right? This is mandarine’s gender meme.
1. Three things you do that women usually do
Wear matching undies.
Come over all unnecessary near firemen.
2. Three things you do that men usually do
Negotiate with builders.
Rebuild the household PC.
Fall deeply asleep immediately after sex.
3. Three things you do that women usually don’t do
Reverse park in on go, three weeks out of four anyway.
Swear. Like a fucking trooper. In a sewer.
Drive more than 20,000 miles a year.
4. Three things you do that men usually don’t do
Spend four hours solid on the phone to a girlfriend, and at the same time finish the ironing, cook supper, sort the laundry and tidy the kitchen.
Have my legs and underarms waxed. Though in this meterosexual world, that’s hardly a differentiator.
Dye my hair.
5. Three things you don’t do that women usually do
Shower or bathe every day. I am well socialised so most of the time I’m hygenic but left to myself I’d be, well, left to myself.
Iron sheets. I don’t iron anything much really, which is why finishing the ironing doesn’t take long, but is put off for months.
Bitch about people; I never say anything behind somone’s back that I wouldn’t – in a pinch – be willing to say to their face.
6. Three things you don’t do that men usually do
Mow the lawn. Ever.
7. Three things you don’t do that women usually don’t do
Fart in public.
Choose someone else as the nominated driver.
8. Three things you don’t do that men usually don’t do
Lie about my age.
Disagree with my escort in public. Gentlemen don’t do this, and neither do I.