I should get out more:
There must be a website somewhere that does this sort of thing automatically, but I did it the in the free photo software that came with my PC, and feckin’ ages it took me too. I don’t really like it that much either, though I did find it more interesting and much harder than I expected.
- Her husband was Dutch, and she was widowed at the age of 25
- She spent part of her childhood and adolescence in West Africa
- It is difficult to determine her sexuality from her writings, though there is more than a hint of bisexuality or lesbianism
- She was described with the epithet “the punk and poetess”, punk meaning “whore”
- It was rumoured that she was mistress to James II, which is one of the few aspects of her life one would wish to know nothing else about